Easily make your own forms!
- Go to forms/exampleform.php
- Create a duplicate of exampleform.php and name it whatever you want
- Inside the <form> tags, edit the questions to your likings, you can have as many as you like.
- Once you create the questions, you need to edit the id, name and for tags. Eg. set them all to question4.
- Then scroll up to the "//EDIT START", here you need to edit/add your questions ids which you did previously.
$question4 = htmlentities($_POST['question4']);
- Then set the
$FORM_CHANNEL_ID, this is the channel where the response will be sent to.
- Then you just need to edit/add the fields with the ids you set earlier. Eg.
$log->addField("Question 4:", $question4, false);
- Lastly, you need to go to the config.php and edit the $FORMS array, and add your new form to it following the example given.